Through fiscal responsibility and ethical practices, we aim to offer high-quality services and deliverables. Our attention to detail and the personal attention that each client and each project receives is what separates us from our competitors.
Having built a network of trusted suppliers to meet the material supply needs of our clients, Blaynet delivers items for projects in a manner that meets project schedules and cost requirements. We leverage our international procurement expertise, extensive market knowledge, and global supply chain network to provide the best value for our clients.
Our Procurement Department manages all considerable spend on equipment, materials, and services, using advanced sourcing methods, market intelligence, material management, and all other logistics functions. The array of goods we are able to supply include Welding Equipment, Industrial Consumables, Steel Construction tools, Fall Arrest Equipment, Stationery, Cutting Tools, Etc. We supply in any quantity and see to your general logistics, as well as warehousing and ex warehousing needs.
In this product portfolio, Blaynet provides the following services to the Oil & Gas, Offshore, Marine, Petrochemical & Construction Industries:
- Feasibility & viability studies, GAP analysis, cost estimates, and research studies
- Concept and Pre-FEED engineering studies
- Design appraisals and independent engineering reviews
- Management of FEED and engineering studies
- Review and appraisal of project procedures and technical specifications
- Selection of vessels for acquisition and contracting of vessel new-buildings, including all necessary commercial and technical support
- Tender and bid preparation, technical and commercial bid evaluations
- Surveys and condition assessment of vessels & rigs
- Evaluation of vessel suitability for FPSO / FSO / MOPU conversion
- With our network of multi-discipline experts and engineering firms, we also provide complete design and engineering packages for FPSO, FSO & MOPU projects.
Construction & Project Management
- Provision of project and construction management personnel up to, and including full construction site teams on full or part-time basis
- Audit of construction yards, fabrication procedures & standards
- Construction and commissioning monitoring (all disciplines) and associated progress reporting
- Audit of projects for Client / Company senior management review
- Review and audit of contractor technical & commercial project execution plans
- Technical & commercial proposal/bid preparation
- Business development and support to client’s sales & marketing activities
- Equipment selection, evaluation, and review
- Audit of vendors, fabrication inspections, and FAT’s
- Supply of equipment & bulk materials
- Oil & Gas services, equipment, and consumables
- Mechanical components and equipment
- Construction components and equipment
- Fabrication equipment and consumables
- Camp supplies and equipment, including turnkey camp solutions